- Anyone who can prove that they have completed two years of Higher Education in the same course of study;
- High School graduates;
- Those aged under 27 years.
- Free of charge;
- The School is a public institution under the supervision of the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation.
- Diploma conferring the degree of Master;
- 3 years of full-time education
- 48 students each year on competition (16 per Master)
Permanently employed teacher-researchers and teachers ensure the continuity of the School's pedagogical approach, while a significant proportion of working professionals teaching part-time provide the flexibility needed to adapt the school’s work to the styles, challenges and technologies of the moment.
Key advantages of our three Masters degrees:
- Lessons adapted to both "traditional" professions and innovative practice.
- A large number of productions, practical projects and partnerships throughout the curriculum.
- Courses that allow each student to manage his or her professional orientation
- Taking into account the multiple forms of visual and sound creation.
- A strong articulation between practical/technical and artistic/creative teaching.
- A central place for professional contributors in the pedagogy, the multi-department workshops, individual workshops and production projects.
- An emphasis on international mobility.
- An active network of graduates.
- Strong links to new tools, current and emerging techniques.