- anyone who has completed two years of higher education in the same area of study;
- holders of a high school diploma;
- under 27 years of age.
- tuition is free of charge;
- the school is a public institution under the supervision of the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
- 3 years of full-time education;
- diploma conferring a Masters degree.
- entrance exam (written and oral) in the Spring;
- 48 admitted students per year (16 per Masters).
Permanently employed teacher-researchers and teachers ensure the continuity of the school's pedagogical approach, while a significant proportion of working professionals teaching part-time provide the flexibility needed to adapt the school’s work to the styles, challenges and technologies of the moment.
Key advantages of our three Masters programs:
- Courses adapted to both "traditional" professions and innovative practice.
- A large number of productions, practical projects and partnerships throughout the curriculum.
- Courses that allow students to manage their professional orientation.
- Consideration for multiple forms of visual and sound creation.
- A strong articulation between practical/technical and artistic/creative teaching.
- A central place for professional contributors in the pedagogy; multi-department workshops, individual workshops and production projects.
- An emphasis on international mobility.
- An active network of graduates.
- Strong links to new tools, current and emerging techniques.